Championing The Very Best Art and Craft Made Locally.
What Makes Our Membership Special?
We’ll be your biggest ambassadors.
Our goal is to support you, a creative business owner, to do more of what you love. More than just a network or directory, we act like an agent for you, promoting your work to the press, curators and craft loving audiences, as well as seeking out and creating opportunities for you to exhibit, sell and teach.
Quality speaks for itself.
Our membership represents the region’s very best artists and craftspeople. We want to keep our site at a manageable size for all, so spaces are limited to 15 per discipline. Members are handpicked by a selection panel who take care to consider how each artist’s work will complement other members, and that quality and variety is evident.
You’ll become part of a unique supportive community.
In addition to promotion and trading opportunities, members have access to an exclusive community of likeminded creative professionals and the opportunity to benefit from business and creative development support for those who want it.
- A dedicated page on our website which includes your name and logo, 6 images, a 200 word bio, your contact details, website and social media links.
- Promotion of your work, events and workshops via our social media channels and to our mailing list via regular email newsletters.
- Promotion of your work to local, regional and national media, organisations and businesses.
- Opportunities for content collaboration - interviews, blog features etc.
- Priority booking for Artful Collective's exhibiting and trading events.
- Exclusive freelance opportunities to teach workshops with Artful Collective.
- Free tickets for Creative Connections networking events.
- Exclusive access to our members only business support group offering peer accountability and mentoring opportunities.
- Discounts with partner services including product photography, web design, branding, marketing, framing and art supplies.
- Notification of selling, showcase and teaching opportunities from our partner organisations.
- Use of our logo as a mark of quality on your branding and marketing.
Get in at the start of something great.
Our first 15 members will pay just £5.99 per month.
Even if our prices rise, we’ll honour this rate for as long as you stay a member. Our way of saying thanks for having faith in us from the start.
Be part of a growing community.
Membership includes all the benefits listed above.
£8.99 per month, 3 months minimum. Cancel easily anytime.
You must be based in one of the UK counties of Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset.
Your artwork or craft products must be of your own original design and made by you.